The 3 months break after my year 1 in National University of Singapore was utilised fully into the planning and execution of various initiatives from Punggol CC YEC and Rent Cars Singapore. The Punggol CC YEC had completed 2 PAYM Loves Red events in the month of July and August!
Looking forward, academic year 2014/2015 is starting 2 days time and it is time for me to post what have I went through in academic year 2013/2014. As mentioned in my previous NUS post, I took the following modules in semester 1.
Semester 1, AY 13/14
1.MA1301 – INTRODUCTORY MATHEMATICS (By Dr. Wang Fei)
2.CS1020 – DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS I (By A.Prof Tan Sun Teck)
3.CS2100 – COMPUTER ORGANISATION (By A.Prof Wong Weng Fai)
4.IS1105 – STRATEGIC IT APPLICATIONS (By Dr Guo Xiaojia)
5.SSA2209 – GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS OF SINGAPORE (By A.Prof Bilveer Singh)
and the following modules in semester 2.
Semester 2, AY 13/14
1. CS2100 – COMPUTER ORGANISATION (By Dr. Aaron Tan, Dr. Soo Yuen Jie)
2. FMC1201 – FRESHMAN SEMINAR: IS COMPUTER SCIENCE SCIENCE (By Prof Tay Yong Chiang)
3. CS1231 – DISCRETE STRUCTURES (By A.Prof Tay Tiong Seng)
4. IS2102 – REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN (By Prof Kisenchand Nathumal Ranai)
5. GEK1531 – INTRODUCTION TO CYBERCRIME (By Prof Lam Kwok Yan and A. Prof Leung Ka Hin)
I withdrew from CS2100 in semester 1 before week 7(due personal reasons in that semester) and hence retaking the module again in semester 2. A special mention to FMC1201 by Prof YC Tay, I truly enjoyed the discussion conducted in the weekly 3 hours tutorial.
Looking forward, I am all geared up to start my semester in year 2 with
Semester 1, AY 14/15
1. ES1102 – ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES
2. CS2102 – DATABASE SYSTEMS
3. IS3261 – MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT FOR ENTERPRISE
4. IS3101 – MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
5. ACC1002X – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING